Scheid Update?

Why didn't rob hall get a second hook? Kept his first?

I took my first hook, thinking about how the track fell apart all weekend, it was my mistake, but even if i dropped it, i could only come back to 6th hook, which wouldnt have made a huge difference, as the track hadnt really came together yet. If i could came back in the back half of the pullers, it really would have made a big difference i think.

Haha, you got me there! Your advice was golden!

Well maybe you were thinking in the back of your mind, that you saw how two other missouri 2.8 trucks did, didn't want to press your luck either! :hehe:

I think both of those were towed off the track!

At 6th hook you would have just paved the way for someone else probably anyway.

Well if nothing else the Mo boys took home the best carnage awards. Dan for the best break and Wakeman for the best fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxVsVKjKrIE

"Here is the video. My wife was running the cam, I cut it off early it sat at the sky for a while. Yea a bad deal, but you really have to laugh about it. Not worth getting all bent out of shape. It is pulling, take the good with the bad. My own fault should have built better ladder bars."

Thanks for posting up the video of surely a painful moment for you, but I was so fascinated I watched that 10 times in a row. That was amazing.

Sorry about the truck, though, zstroken.

Brian

Looks like he hit some pot holes an it started hoppin,,not to mention traction bars were loose,better luck next time..