screwed by dfoote53....

B18B1LS1

He was having egt issues with his full cuts, so I offered to trade my 181's for his full cuts if he wanted. He agreed. Shipped them to him on my dime, and told him to just send the full cuts whenever he got them swapped out because it was his DD truck. He got my 181's and installed them, then sent out my full cuts supposedly. This happened back in June, I still haven't received anything. Got a hold of him on here and he said he would check into the shipment and see what happened. And he said if nothing turned up he would buy me another set of dv's or send me some money. Never got a tracking number and haven't heard from him since. He hasn't even logged on here since August. Seemed like a nice enough guy, we exchanged a number of texts trying to trouble shoot his egt problems and some other truck stuff he wanted to do. WTF

His info shows, Sierra Vista, AZ. I had his address and number, before my stupid phone took a dump.

i looked for his number and i can't find it..he bought a twin setup from me and was fast to send money. sucks it did not work out for you.

if i can find a number i will pm ya

I have a new set of high flow delivery valves from Columbus Diesel you can have. Might be similar. Send me an address if you want them.

RonA

Back