Screwed!

sredish

Where am I?
I'm officially screwed. I now own 2, count them TWO, F250s with a 6.0 motor.... :doh: :Throwup: :1tooth:

Congrats....Did you order your SCT and headstuds yet

Dont worry I will be in the same boat soon....Im buying another one I think

yea, I bought an 05 lariat 4x4, sb 4 door. It has everything, trailer brakes, upfitter switches (super convenient), power rear slider (this is heaven for a redneck), pretty much loaded out. Has 35k miles on it, and they told me $26,500. I told them to make it $28,000 and give me the Premium Warranty to 5 years / 100k miles and they said Ok. So, I have it with a "everything's included" warranty to 100k. I'm not a big fan of two-tone, especially the burgundy/tan color but it's not too bad and I'll easily get used to it; looks more "grown up" :) man does the 05 ride good compared to my 10" lifted 03. :)

I'm going to level it, put some 35's on it and call it good. ZERO motor work, except for opening up the exhaust a little. I'm also going to put in a dvd/navi in the dash and tint the windows dark as fook. Then, I'm done. Drive the livin piss out of it.

So there ya have it. While I signed the paper work, my old blackie sat in the service bay on the lift, feeling super neglected.... :(

Attachments

• TRUCK.jpg
    TRUCK.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
sredish said:
I'm going to level it, put some 35's on it and call it good. ZERO motor work, except for opening up the exhaust a little.
Then, I'm done.

Lies...all lies LOL
Dan said the same thing and he now has a bunch of mods LOL LOL

yeah, your wallet is gonna be screwed. You are going to have a close relationship with ford! Im laughing with you not at you. Mine is in the shop too.

my wallet is already screwed. my 03 loves the shop, hence the need for an actual daily driver.... :)

Don't worry. My truck is at the shop agian. But a wise man told me that your only fast when your breaking stuff. Only the slow survive.

nummit said:
Lies...all lies LOL
Dan said the same thing and he now has a bunch of mods LOL LOL

:eek:wned:

LOL I did state my 07 was going to remain completely stock.....I have failed miserably, and the other thing slowing me down is no time to install mods :hehe:

bring it up here dan, you buy the parts, i'll install them, but then i get to drive it too! LOL

BFD99 said:
bring it up here dan, you buy the parts, i'll install them, but then i get to drive it too! LOL

Up?

You are in OK, I am in IL.....that's not UP :poke:

Na, I'll get some time in the next few months when it's freezing out and there is snow on the ground.
I have quite a few things sitting here right now......need to order more, it's a vicious cycle :bang :evil

LOL

can anyone help me with the technical color name for this 05 truck? I don't have a paint code right now but i'll get it and take it to ford if need be. but, it's not "dark copper" thats on the king ranch, it's the darker burgundy. i'm looking for painted door handles but i may be screwed that it's not the king ranch color and i don't think they made a sport package with this color.

DCSpecial said:
Up?

You are in OK, I am in IL.....that's not UP :poke:

Na, I'll get some time in the next few months when it's freezing out and there is snow on the ground.
I have quite a few things sitting here right now......need to order more, it's a vicious cycle :bang :evil

LOL
DOWN THEN! LOL
I don't think im quite than far from you dan, what location are you at and i will mapquest from Tulsa, Ok to wherever you are. :thankyou2: