SCT to do away with DPF delete tuners

Lawyers........

diesel products have to be such a small percentage of aftermarket pollutants.....wonder why they are so harsh on such a small crowd

next they will be putting cat's on john force's funny car

This is only for "Off the shelf" SCT devices. Custom tuning will still be available.

Lawyers........

diesel products have to be such a small percentage of aftermarket pollutants.....wonder why they are so harsh on such a small crowd

next they will be putting cat's on john force's funny car

Its the mentality of the kids thinking its cool to smoke everyone that has grabbed the EPA's attn.

i think its just a visual thing.......it looks really bad so people think its bad

"diesel clearly comes out best due to lower CO2 emissions per kilometer driven." vs. gaoline

If every rice burner / Fast and Furious Goon out there had visible exhaust like diesels, they'd be targeted just as badly...

Edit: Orange tree'd me...

If every rice burner / Fast and Furious Goon out there had visible exhaust like diesels, they'd be targeted just as badly...

Edit: Orange tree'd me...

i love seeing a high mileage ricer with a huge black patch of oil above their giant exhaust tip, LOL

they think they are still bad azz with some 200k mile valve seals

I love this part "The EPA and CARB have taken the position that the manufacturer of such products is solely responsible for the proper use of those products by the end-user." Give me a break! How can they (the mfg) be responsible for what someone does with a product that is intended for one use but is used in a diffrent manner?

I guess that means that anyone who used a hunting rifle to commit murder should be let out of prison and the gun mfg put in prison because that's the logic they are trying to use.

Thanks alot all you fuktards that think smoke is cool, it may have taken awhile but here is the beginning of the regulations that will eventually screw eveyone.

Back