SCT Touch

Sawed off

Party Like A Rockstar!
Hey guys, I was lookin at my new diesel power and it has an article on the new SCT Touch. Anyone know if these are gonna be a hot item? they look pretty killer! Still would use gauges though since it just plugs into the obdII port

i think it will be big on the 6.4 but unless you want the fling out some coin stick with the ol x3 or 2

I agree! its really expensive! over a grand I found out. But its just crazy how technology is getting even on a tuner.

It has a wireless Bluetooth connection between the unit and the obd connector. That is cool.

Oh I'm pretty sure it will get a few revisions. Remeber bluetooth is line of sight. Out of sight. Out of luck. 802.11n or g would have been better. Integrating an intel wi-max 5500 would have been cheap.

Oh I'm pretty sure it will get a few revisions. Remeber bluetooth is line of sight. Out of sight. Out of luck. 802.11n or g would have been better. Integrating an intel wi-max 5500 would have been cheap.

bluetooth is not line of site, IR is line of site...

bluetooth is not line of site, IR is line of site...

I should have said for the range. I have a few bluetooth headsets that will crackle just by having the phone on the other side of your body. But whenever I have the phone on the same side and out in the open it works alot better. Having the longer range of 802.11 would have been nice for dyno tuning and other stuff.

Back