SDX results

Seth vs Chase in the finals

Seth couldn't run Chase down on the big end. Qualified number one and took the damn thing home.

I know I saw a 5.70 from Lunsford in qualifying, not sure if that was the low number or not.

Qualifying chase went 5.70 seth went 5.82

Finals Chase went 5.72 and seth went 5.82.

We went .60@129 2nd round of qualifying and .60@132 against Bruce in Eliminations. Heat seemed to be rough on everyone but minus the carnage, it seemed to be a pretty decent field. It is always fun to end up with a competitor like Seth at the end and like usual, hats off to him and crew!

Thanks for the kind words!!

We went .60@129 2nd round of qualifying and .60@132 against Bruce in Eliminations. Heat seemed to be rough on everyone but minus the carnage, it seemed to be a pretty decent field. It is always fun to end up with a competitor like Seth at the end and like usual, hats off to him and crew!

And then your trophy got left at the track....

I thought Seth was going to run ya down but you held him off! All those buttons really help.....*nx**nx* :hehe:

Congrats, Chase. How was the track. Last time I was there a few years ago the track looked like one of our OK highways....beat to schidt.

It seemed to get better for us as the day went on. My first pass in qualifying was all over the place.

Congrats on the victory Chase and crew. Ready to see some those videos from the event!