Searching for a 04.5+ Exhaust flange turbo side of the cast iron elbow

JaMan

Local Hero
Looking for the 04.5 exhaust flange that is on the turbo side of the cast iron elbow. I would like a weld on unit to put on a hx-40 down pipe for a 2nd gen manifold swap. Any Ideas?

Jared

Looking for the 04.5 exhaust flange that is on the turbo side of the cast iron elbow. I would like a weld on unit to put on a hx-40 down pipe for a 2nd gen manifold swap. Any Ideas?

Jared

I used the stock 3rd gen cast elbow [exhaust brake] on my truck. Then I welded the 3rd gen flange to my HX40 downpipe after cutting it to fit. I'm sure you can make something work using what you have.

I swear I saw an adapter flange somewhere from the 4.25" or so to the 4" hx-40 flange, but can't find it.

The one on Rips site appears to be a small flange for the 03-04 and I need a large flange for the 04.5 and up. Still waiting on Lloyd Mills to awnser back about the one he carries.

The one on Rips site appears to be a small flange for the 03-04 and I need a large flange for the 04.5 and up. Still waiting on Lloyd Mills to awnser back about the one he carries.

The turbo side flanges are the exact same from 03-07. The downpipe flanges are the only difference.