Seeking Sponsor for Topeka

Good to hear ya got a helping hand Harv...now set that thing on KILL!!

We did it, we made it and raced Team Green in the finals . Thank You to everyone and there support. I will report more later , all i can say this was the wildest dragrace I have done. Time to get home .

We were watching and cheering you on from Texas.
The live feed was really bad but it was better than nothing.

Congrats

So pimp your sponsers. Let's here who stepped up

And congrats.
Dynomite Diesel helped , two Comp D members that I will mention them if oked by them, and a few Drag racer/ N H R DA member. With out there help it would not of been possible . This is a great site and thanks for your support.:clap::clap:

what was wrong with your charger, very cool to see it there..

I have been wondering the same thing. every time I walkd by they were elbow deep in the shifter or somethign else in the transmission tunnel area...therefore I didn't want to intereupt and introduce myself.

I have a pressue switch and W/O switch controlling lock up and some how it deceided to start working to early and kill the engine when I released the trans brake. We did not now if it was a converter or elecrical . That mega shaft trans is tough.

To wrap up the race I just received a call from track manager and my cell phone that was MIA was found 100 ft from the starting line on the middle track . Did it survive drag week there ? so sorry for missed calls but ill get back to you in a few days.

Glad to help Harvey. Sorry I didn't pay attention to the thread. You'd been back a week before I even knew you were going for sure.:doh: Nice to see a truck from the west do so well.

RonA

Harvey you have the luck of the Irish. Loved the race with the double flame out and whoever could restart it first wins. Can't remember who you were running against on that one?

The Armor truck from Canada , it was wild, I had pretty much thought they had it when I looked over and saw them right next to me all I could do is restart and go. If there engine had not died they would of easly advanced and I would of been glad to see them advance.