Selling my performance parts

interested in the charger and possibly the injectors. pm me some more info on both of them along with maybe a package deal.

Ok guys the adrenaline, nitrous, exhaust manifold, and turbo are all off and will be ready to ship on Friday. Valve spring tool should be here tomorrow so I hope to get the injectors, springs, and pushrods pulled Friday. Tranny will hopefully get pulled early next week so everything is about ready to go. Here is an updated list of whats left.

Clutch, Input shaft, Hydraulics, Gauges, Nitrous, Both turbos, Piping, and Injectors.

Everything else has been claimed and I'll be contacting everyone who has claimed products. Everything above is still up for grabs so let me know what you need.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting but I'm still waiting for a valve spring tool. The one from Hamilton is tied up and wicked diesel is on vacation until the 12th so it will be probably the 15th before I can get everything off the head.

Nitrous kit is gone but still got plenty of goodies.

Turbo is ready to ship so someone make me an offer. I hate to see it sitting here not being used.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting but I'm still waiting for a valve spring tool. The one from Hamilton is tied up and wicked diesel is on vacation until the 12th so it will be probably the 15th before I can get everything off the head.

Nitrous kit is gone but still got plenty of goodies.

Turbo is ready to ship so someone make me an offer. I hate to see it sitting here not being used.

Justin, I am in no rush for the springs and rods. Take your time with whatever you have going on.

does the pillar gauge pod have the hole for a tweeter? if it does, i may be interested in it...

Justin, do you have the aftermarket hydraulics for the DD? Are they SBC or Valair? Thanks.

Eric

how do the injectors run on your truck, rough idle, ****ty mileage or are they moderately well mannered?

how do the injectors run on your truck, rough idle, ****ty mileage or are they moderately well mannered?

The injectors run really well. No rough idle and if you drive them right you can still get decent mileage. They are very smokey and you have to drive with a real light foot but the last tank I calculated I got a little over 16 mpg and that was with me going to the track. Bone stock it got about 17 so I don't feel like they have hurtthe mileage very much.

Here are some pics of the turbo and traction bars.

EDturbo.jpg

tractionbarsfull.jpg

tractionbarsbrackets.jpg

TractionBars2.jpg

Bump guys. The guy that wanted the studs doesn't need them anymore so they are back up for sale. Someone make me an offer on the E.D. turbo, it needs to go. Still have everything for the clutch but it might be a little while before I can get it pulled. Still have the traction bars, gauges, and downpipe.