Sema 2006

Bye Now

Sponsor
So who all is going??

TS Performance will be in the Racing & Performance section Booth # 20355.

Come by and see us!

Not open to the general public.

I can go with a couple of different people.....Truck Toyz or my buddy that built that Chevy on 30s (made the cover of some mag and is being trailered there). Don't think I'll be attending though...never know.... :evil

Go by the SCT booth and check my buddies craftsmenship on the Ford GT TT. It's pretty hot... It should have the new long block in it now and should be about 1100-1200 h.p.

I was in Vegas last year during the time of the show BUT you are right, no matter how hard I tried to get into that place it is locked down tighter than well, you get the idea.

The stuff on the roads around there (at the time of the show anyway) is pretty awesome - I got some great pix. from the park lots etc.

The show would be crazy if it was open to the public - perhaps they should do something for the average joe?

We will be there, car on display, me and Dustin. Come visit. Drink beer and bench race....

We will be there in booth 461 so yall come by and say hi and stick around for the Nationals that weekend and come see the truck run.

I will be there, Tuesday. Come to the Nitrous Express exhibit, around noon, there will be some great news for diesel motorsports, and a Major deal unveiled.

There will be a void in the media action on the rest of the SEMA floor on Tuesday at noon, as much coin as Mr. Banks spends in advertising-you will be in one major spotlight! Don't embarrass us Greg! :poke: LOL

I might be there to represent Competitiondiesel.com. Seems like all the other slackers work for a living.

Back