Sema 2006

COMP461 said:
I will be there, Tuesday. Come to the Nitrous Express exhibit, around noon, there will be some great news for diesel motorsports, and a Major deal unveiled.

So what was the news (for those of us who couldn't go)?

When I get a minute, I’ll get back to everyone; I have been running, literally between video appointments. I am overwhelmed at the response to the truck, and the abilities of the people at Gale Banks Engineering to get the truck to the show is a almost ready to race state. There is a great deal left to do, but I am confident that the team will accomplish this project in the same way that they have always done. That is to make sure that every detail is addressed and every system is ready.

Had a lot of fun, great to see everyone there. 4 days on the show floor and hanging around with our sponsors and diesel fanatics was great.

Attachments

• car parked smaller.jpg
    car parked smaller.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 33
Looks great. You guys always field a professional effort

Good to see everyone out there. Also was good to finally meet face to face with many of you out there.

Great show, and a great week for diesel motorsports.

dieseldragster said:
Had a lot of fun, great to see everyone there. 4 days on the show floor and hanging around with our sponsors and diesel fanatics was great.

I was wondering where that rail was. I must have just missed it. I remember seeing the pink corolla....

I wanted to go but I have to go to the Concrete show for work, once a year to Vegas is enogh for me. I'm not one to go look a pretty cars, I would rather see them in action anyways.

Last edited:
Back