Sexy

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
That is all.....

1209018_10200971415027267_919724300_n.jpg

1383264_10200971415187271_1591151129_n.jpg

Didn't you just get done putting your system in? :hehe:

I love Morel's. One of the finest sounding I have ever heard. Most do not realize how many high end home speakers use Morel drivers.

I've never even heard of 'em, but they are pretty. :D

They're about as good as it gets, Danny. Morel Ultimo's and Dynaudio Esotar's are widely regarded as the top of the top of the line.
It's not a ground pounding sub though...wasn't built for that at all.

They're about as good as it gets, Danny. Morel Ultimo's and Dynaudio Esotar's are widely regarded as the top of the top of the line.
It's not a ground pounding sub though...wasn't built for that at all.

I'm guessing more of a rocker sub than a rap one?

Jim

anyone have or know of a place i can buy a box that 2 12" subs will fit in for under the back seat of a 2nd gen? not having any luck searching

I can't find any kind of box for my 2nd gen either I just have one 12 and no where to put it .

anyone have or know of a place i can buy a box that 2 12" subs will fit in for under the back seat of a 2nd gen? not having any luck searching

Im pretty sure 10 inch is the biggest. I have one with 2 JL'S in it. If your interested.

its nothing special danny. :hehe:

After hearing several world champion cars last weekend...it's truly not. Sooo much tuning to be done. 2 of those world champs are gonna start tuning it in a week or so. It'll be something special after that.
Hearing theirs was a real slap in the face as to how good things can actually be.
Mine is crystal clear...theirs is that plus a whole lot more.

The ultimo is a great sub. Very transient as well as being able to dig deep when called upon. I was torn between that and the custom sub I have now. I think you will be very happy with it.

Back