shift limiter on/off

jsf350

Bob is this option only on tnt-r ? my 60' race times are bad-- 1.916 (BEST)

many have said the shift limiter is the way to go and many have see at least .2 to .3 of a drop off there 60' time.

i really need this please

let me know what to do

and if you can send me the tnt-r let me know as well-

Thank you
Joel

This option should be on any of the down loadable tnt or revo tunes that are on the website.. Keep TM on 1 or 0 or you will smoke the trans real fast.

bob stated on the ?new SSR programing thread a week or so ago the TNT-R is no longer avilable. The shift management should be on all TNT and Revo software.

The "Shift De-Fueling" option is ONLY on the TNT-R tune. Gotta wait for Bob to get you a copy...but with the talk of SSR on the near horizon...might be a little wait to get it.

Call Bob.

Bob said they discontinued the tnt-r

i'll have to see if i can get it from him.

i have the regular tnt revo that i downloaded from the website a year or so ago and it has the option. not sure why yours doesnt unless they took it off the newer version. i may still have it on my comp somewhere, if you would like me to send it to you just let me know.

I ran the shift defuel on and off. Must not work with 04.5. Couldn't tell any differance on my truck.
Billy

when i ran shift defuel on my 05 id see a .3-.4 lower e/t than with shift defuel off. true story

Bob obviously knows what he's talking about but, I know I've tried a couple times and if I don't turn it off... I can't build boost at the line. It's nothing anyone should have seen a et increase on though. It just prevents defueling

yea ive got time slips and i have freidns that have time slips to prove it also.

i noticed that with out messing with the shift defuel stuff it would bark the turbo during shifts on a WOT run at the track, and with the defuel off it wouldnt. idk why, but thats what would happen.

my truck is an 05 and i got a difference of .6 in my et from using it. i have time slips showing it. with shift limiter on my best 60' was 2.1 and with it off i was able to get a 1.7 with no other changes.

My truck doesn't know when when it's going to shift anyway. Garmon set the shift points. The V/B tells it when to shift and I tell it when to lock up with a switch. I can also make it go into O/D with a flick of a switch if I want to.
Billy

This has nothing to do with when it shifts, it keep the computer from pulling back the fuel during a boosted launch an between shifts..

I have an 03 with the 48RE and cant do a boosted launch with out it turned off.

You also do not need TNT-R for this feature........

Back