shift limiter on/off

This has nothing to do with when it shifts, it keep the computer from pulling back the fuel during a boosted launch an between shifts..

I have an 03 with the 48RE and cant do a boosted launch with out it turned off.

You also do not need TNT-R for this feature........

down load the newest version TNT off the mads site for the s-06 and let me know where it is!!!!

it may have been there ( but not any more)*bdh*

After watchin your vids, MAN!! If you can get it to boost up with the defuel option off, you'd have your 60 fts cured!!

Plus, I could tell exactly but it sounds like your letting it Lock Up (TC) on its own in third....right??
Wire up a Lock Up switch and LOCK that Biaoch up just a soon as you hit 2nd!!

You've got 11.20's in that truck!!!! I can Feel it!!!!!!

BTW.....If your truck weighs at least 7300 lbs ( which I'm sure it does ), Your calculating 834 HP at 119mph even....

Nice dude!!

thanks David! The 11.7 @ 119 was with a small (messed up/low pressure nitrous shot)

fuel only was 11.84 @118.6

i was manually locking the tc.... i have to get more constant at what mph i lock it...
what mph do you lock it at?

all those vids i'm leaving at around 20 psi

After watchin your vids, MAN!! If you can get it to boost up with the defuel option off, you'd have your 60 fts cured!!

Plus, I could tell exactly but it sounds like your letting it Lock Up (TC) on its own in third....right??
Wire up a Lock Up switch and LOCK that Biaoch up just a soon as you hit 2nd!!

You've got 11.20's in that truck!!!! I can Feel it!!!!!!

Want to send me your tnt-r file???? you wont need it for alittle while:kick::hehe::poke:

i almost wonder how much the hood hurts aero drag?

Want to send me your tnt-r file???? you wont need it for alittle while:kick::hehe::poke:

i almost wonder how much the hood hurts aero drag?

I wished I could but I just sold my smarty to pay for some of this rebuild...:bang

Hopefully will replace it with a SSR when the time is right...

I doubt that hood make too much diff........who knows...I guess it could....TY's got one like that too....

Oh! As far as MPH on lock up.....Forget that chit!! lol

I can't watch gauges anyway. I'm too excited driving...

Just put you finger on it at the line..when you feel it any just Start to hit 2nd gear, FLIP that bad boy and let'r EAT!!!!!!!!!!!

My lock up and 2nd gear sound like one shift......

I havnt tried it since I got the TNT-R.

I dont know why it wouldnt be there?

This is what it says on the website as one of the features for the TNT

Shift defuel:
# 0 - Stock (On)
# 1 - Off

Often called erroneously “ torque management”, this function disables the stock software engine power de rate during automatic transmission shifts or boosted launch. Please note that the shift light indicator on the dash will also become disabled.

ATTENTION! The use of this feature is potentially DANGEROUS even for the best build aftermaket transmission!!!
Do not even THINK to use it with a stock transmission or a simple valve body! Full billet is a must here!

????Guess only Marco knows????

Back