Ship Date is 20090420 - MCRD San Diego

I was 3rd deck, Next to BAS closest to the recruit highway, Kilo Co Plt 3004, June 9th-Sept 4th 2003. WEST COAST!!!

Well gents. I'm back, and proud as can be. I got 7 days of RA after my 10 days of boot leave, so I'm kind of excited about that. I got back around 6:30 my time and it wasn't even 730 before I had the Cummins fired up and took her for a cruise!

I had the barracks closest to the parade deck, right behind the bleachers. Specifically building 585, sqaud bay D1. I loved being in that sqaud bay because every Friday when a Co. graduated it was motivation to me. The planes can either be motivation or a depressant... just really depends on your frame of mind. Came out of boot an expert on the range, and that was a main goal of mine, so I'm pretty happy about that.

My stomach is all jacked up because of the eating binge I've gone on in these past couple days... time to slow'er down and get to some PT!

:rockwoot:

2141pete said:
We had the 3rd deck right next to BAS Charlie company Plt 1039. I'll never forget any of it.

Yeah, 1st Battalion! I was Dirty Delta, Platoon 1065. We took booger... :doh:

I found the DIs to be very comical... especially as 3rd phase progressed.

Congrats good to see you made it. Have fun on your leave and RA.

How are things going? You should be about to hit the fleet huh?

Back