shocks?

goodyg92

diesel junky
whats a good shock that wont cost me a ton of money. mine are all blown out...

Thanks,
Cody

Rancho RS9000XL. Adjustable from mild to very stiff.

Summit carries 'em for a bit less than $100 ea.

Bilestein 5100's cadium plated and lifetime warrenty. I've personally used these on all my trucks and their like riding on air. I love them. They usually run about 80bucks a peace.

Bilestein 5100's cadium plated and lifetime warrenty. I've personally used these on all my trucks and their like riding on air. I love them. They usually run about 80bucks a peace.

x2 Bilstein all the way.

Had Bilsteins on the road and were terrific.

For pulling I believe you're better off with something more like an offroad shock with more damping ability.

i have skyjacker nitro 8000 on there now but they are blown... i aint concerned about road driving so whatever a good not extremely expensive shock for pulling. thats what i am looking for.

the shock has nothing to do with sqauting... the springs are what support the truck, shocks only dampen the the up and down travel. Unless you run air shocks. If your going to pull you only need to have 1" of suspension travel so run a longer bumpstop and your truck will only squat 1" and the shocks wont matter one way or another on the rear, as for the front thats not really going to matter that much either but you will need a shock that is in good working order...

I personly like hydro skocks myself.

just my$.02

ok thanks... i was also wondering about clamping leaf springs i have trac bars and i was wondering if it would be pointless to do it? or if it is mainly just for drag racing?