Shootout Productions Canaan CT

bigstacks95

Diesel Doc
Our last local hook of the year is the Canaan Fall Festival and Truck Pull.

994537_10151739687397878_1570451818_n.jpg

We have Work Stock and 2.6 along with a few exhibition pulls that will be going on during the day. Looking like we are going to have a great turnout!

Visit us on Facebook for more, https://www.facebook.com/events/178454902305064/

Last edited:
Can't wait

six more days till the final points pull for Shootout Productions. Strongest trucks in the northeast showing up in every class. Can't wait for another well run pull by the shootout crew and some good competition.

How much does Teching pay? You guys could use a hand maybe I'll come out if the money is right.

Pretty pumped for this one! Gonna be a good time and do t worry about tech we have a great tech guy in Pete every truck is on a level playing field

Pretty pumped for this one! Gonna be a good time and do t worry about tech we have a great tech guy in Pete every truck is on a level playing field

Did they throw that piece of scrap they were attempting to tech 2.6 chargers with in the scrap and get a plug made up?

Is Pete going to do his very best to send trucks that might beat yours home without a hook?

Maybe Pete will take another friendly phone conversation that mentioned no less than 6 trucks out of context and distort it to make 1 puller feel alienated?

Will they be demanding pullers have safety "equipment" that wasn't listed in the rules or they can't pull?

I bet the promoters wish someone hadn't pointed out all of there short comings as a "professional pulling series" causing them to scramble and start actually teching trucks halfway thru there 3rd season. :doh:

Did they throw that piece of scrap they were attempting to tech 2.6 chargers with in the scrap and get a plug made up?

Is Pete going to do his very best to send trucks that might beat yours home without a hook?

Maybe Pete will take another friendly phone conversation that mentioned no less than 6 trucks out of context and distort it to make 1 puller feel alienated?

Will they be demanding pullers have safety "equipment" that wasn't listed in the rules or they can't pull?

I bet the promoters wish someone hadn't pointed out all of there short comings as a "professional pulling series" causing them to scramble and start actually teching trucks halfway thru there 3rd season. :doh:

I don't quite understand what you're getting at alan with pete sending a truck home that may beat mine? my turbo along with others that were at Numidia passed spi's plug as well as nadm's plug if you guys don't like what spi is doing or agree with it I don't understand why you feel the need to comment on every one of there events pete who's been under the hood of my truck prior to this season knows nothing with my turbo has changed but he still plugs it at every pull with the other tech guy with him if you'd like come to cannan go over my truck find something you don't like I play by the rules if my truck running as well as it does bothers some then so be it. you and others don't need to come to spi events or ask how its going at our events...jealousy is a stinky cologne alan i'm done talking about tech and rules and my truck...i'm sure sunday someone will hand me my ass I cant win them all...

Al, I've always supported MVPPL, you know that. I went to every event except for the final one last year, even though the Herkimer events were 3-4 hours from home and Fonda is almost 2.5 hours. You guys have a good organization, rules, THE BEST track, and are good people. I wish I could have come up this year more than the one time I did, but I had so many truck problems it just wasn't in the cards for me.

That being said, I don't think its very professional to come on my post on a public forum for an event we're just trying to get off the ground and bash us. I am not affiliated with SPI, but I do believe they have the power to put on a good event, which is why we hired them. This will be the FIRST event in my area with a GOOD sled, GOOD rules, and (fingers crossed) a GOOD track. We are getting flack from people down here who are confused about the rules and classes, and the teching will be under control. I want all the rules strictly enforced, so people start getting used to having the (semi) national 2.6 and workstock rules in place. We have full confidence that Shoutout Production will enforce the rules posted on their website, but if we find there any problems with that, we will address them immediately and take measures to correct it.

I understand there has been problems in the past, but we are going to make sure that nobody has any issues here. Worst case scenario I'll run to my house and spin off a 2.6 plug on the lathe real quick :shake:

Alright. So who wants to pull? And more importantly who wants to beat Rich?! :lolly:

Al, I've always supported MVPPL, you know that. I went to every event except for the final one last year, even though the Herkimer events were 3-4 hours from home and Fonda is almost 2.5 hours. You guys have a good organization, rules, THE BEST track, and are good people. I wish I could have come up this year more than the one time I did, but I had so many truck problems it just wasn't in the cards for me.

That being said, I don't think its very professional to come on my post on a public forum for an event we're just trying to get off the ground and bash us. I am not affiliated with SPI, but I do believe they have the power to put on a good event, which is why we hired them. This will be the FIRST event in my area with a GOOD sled, GOOD rules, and (fingers crossed) a GOOD track. We are getting flack from people down here who are confused about the rules and classes, and the teching will be under control. I want all the rules strictly enforced, so people start getting used to having the (semi) national 2.6 and workstock rules in place. We have full confidence that Shoutout Production will enforce the rules posted on their website, but if we find there any problems with that, we will address them immediately and take measures to correct it.

I understand there has been problems in the past, but we are going to make sure that nobody has any issues here. Worst case scenario I'll run to my house and spin off a 2.6 plug on the lathe real quick :shake:

Alright. So who wants to pull? And more importantly who wants to beat Rich?! :lolly:

Nothing was mentioned by Al about MVPPL so lets not mix the points Al is making with anything to do with MVPPL.Please

I don't quite understand what you're getting at alan with pete sending a truck home that may beat mine? my turbo along with others that were at Numidia passed spi's plug as well as nadm's plug if you guys don't like what spi is doing or agree with it I don't understand why you feel the need to comment on every one of there events pete who's been under the hood of my truck prior to this season knows nothing with my turbo has changed but he still plugs it at every pull with the other tech guy with him if you'd like come to cannan go over my truck find something you don't like I play by the rules if my truck running as well as it does bothers some then so be it. you and others don't need to come to spi events or ask how its going at our events...jealousy is a stinky cologne alan i'm done talking about tech and rules and my truck...i'm sure sunday someone will hand me my ass I cant win them all...

And I also would like to say that you are still confused about turbo setups. Both NADM and FPP run a non protrusion turbo. We run a protrusion turbo to run with PPL.

And I also would like to say that you are still confused about turbo setups. Both NADM and FPP run a non protrusion turbo. We run a protrusion turbo to run with PPL.

I'm well aware of what protrusion is and the rule I just don't understand what Alan is getting at? I had my turbo done to fpp/nadm specs because those are the rules spi follows I didn't know mvppl used the protrusion rule I assumed you used nadm rules

We dont use any protrusion rule. And again, MVPPL was never mentioned in this thread by either al or I. Its no matter. All good. I may see you sunday. Im sure it will be a good hook.

I'm sorry Dave, you are right. I should not be using your thread to point out SPI's lack of ability to produce what they advertise.

You and your crew of guys you typically role with have always been great, and I'm confident that with your involvement the Canaan show will be a success.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

We dont use any protrusion rule. And again, MVPPL was never mentioned in this thread by either al or I. Its no matter. All good. I may see you sunday. Im sure it will be a good hook.
When you said we I assumed you meant mvppl because we were discussing rules

Back