short vid of my truck test and tuning the other night

bling

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-zcFzkJwYY"]Monster vp44 cummins chris parker fueled by haters precsion turbos fuel only north east dragway - YouTube[/ame]

latest setup seems to run good..other than my death wobble

enjoy

already have 3rd gen conversion and the front end is like three years old. didn't have a steering stabilizer though

I ran a blown steering stabilizer for about a year and a half with a lift and 35's but had a beefy track bar I made (2" poly bushing up top, 3/4x3/4" heim on the axle) and didnt have an issue. After three years, I did have to replace my heim, but I was living in the UP of Michigan and it eats anything not greasable.

Just make a box and weld it onto the frame to fit a home made track bar. Then use a 3/4x3/4 heim on the bottom with misalignments and you can have a rock solid track bar and no death wobble for about $100.

Go to RuffStuffSpecialties.com I like their heims and they are cheap.

Also another cool trick I learned when I was broke and liked wheeling Jeeps, run the steering stabilizer between the track bar and the steering linkage from the steering box to the knuckle (or other arm if you have inverted-y).

I ran a blown steering stabilizer for about a year and a half with a lift and 35's but had a beefy track bar I made (2" poly bushing up top, 3/4x3/4" heim on the axle) and didnt have an issue. After three years, I did have to replace my heim, but I was living in the UP of Michigan and it eats anything not greasable.

Just make a box and weld it onto the frame to fit a home made track bar. Then use a 3/4x3/4 heim on the bottom with misalignments and you can have a rock solid track bar and no death wobble for about $100.

Go to RuffStuffSpecialties.com I like their heims and they are cheap.

Also another cool trick I learned when I was broke and liked wheeling Jeeps, run the steering stabilizer between the track bar and the steering linkage from the steering box to the knuckle (or other arm if you have inverted-y).

thanks I look into that

when I went 12.18 on the breaks the comp was off and had the smarty on 3. I just took it for a test drive around the block on level 7. It definitely seems better, but my ass dyno has been wrong before.

Good runs! Nice to see another monster VP guy posting. I'll try to get some gopro vids this weekend at Little River.

any specs on the precision unit? how are you liking it?

on precisions website. its the 67/66 over a 76/75 both ball bearing with billet exhaust and compressor wheels.

they run really good. trick is getting the exhaust wheel and housing size right for the truck. i burn a few up dialing in the 67mm as a single. over spun the crap out of it.

Back