Show-Me Smokers / NADM @ Mexico, MO

Always a great pull and good turnout. They are running two tracks again this year, and they run it smooth. Hats off to the Mexico Young Farmers.

Did anyone else notice something interesting in this thread?

Glad to have Show-Me-Smokers back on as an affiliate program this year! Yes, they will be running our rules not only for 2.6 but all other classes - no changes in them either - lol!

Please everyone attend, it's your chance to win spot in Indy Invitational!

:clap::clap::clap:

Last year I think we had just short of 30 2.6 trucks. The super street class that came was pretty nice as well. Rodd Tarr with both trucks, Kevin Cole, Black Max, Troy Wakeman, Justinson with 2 trucks, Bill Heyen with 2 trucks. And I'm sure I'm missing some. This is one heck of a pull.

Truck is still down, so no way I can make it. Going to a baseball game instead.

Happy Bday Matt!

I'm not going to be able to make it either. Still trying to get everything unpacked at the house. Which sucks cause this is one of the better pulls of the year on the diesel truck side. Its now a 7 hour drive rather than 1 hour.

I'm not going to be able to make it either. Still trying to get everything unpacked at the house. Which sucks cause this is one of the better pulls of the year on the diesel truck side. Its now a 7 hour drive rather than 1 hour.

I may have to use you as a transport service. LOL!

I may have to use you as a transport service. LOL!

Haha, Ive done a time or 2 for Haisleys. No problem!! You ever in the area for an event or anything. Your more than welcome to come stay with us. We live in Shelbyville.

Yea, I have hauled some stuff around. I know where shelbytucky is. We used to live in Cicero, IN. Grew up west of Anderson.

Can't wait!!

You won 2.6 last year didn't you? I had the joys of flagging all night. Thats right I remember. I had you hit the recall and it slung all the way up to 6k. Yep I remember your pull:hehe: Just joking about the 6k. I know you had Duvall screaming about itLOL

Back