Show-Me Smokers / NADM @ Mexico, MO

I hope not Matt has worked hard on this!

Matt works his tail off for this stuff. Going to be even tougher for him this year. He is the lone person to tech trucks and get people signed in and in order now that I moved. Someone who plans to be at some of the pulls that knows what their looking at should offer him some help. He does this all on his own for no money just to help grow the sport in Missouri. Hats off to you Matt.

The pull is still on!!!! we had a little shower today but not enough to hurt anything. the track should be much better than last year

Matt if you need help let me know.

You can check the recalls haha! Heck if someone would help chase everyone down and get them lined up in order would be a huge help for him. Matt likes to tech. He loves lookin at motors! Good luck smokers!

Find me tomorrow. Don't forget to come early. I have alot of cool stuff to give away to the 2009 leaders.

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it, for a while there we didnt think there was any way we were going to be able to have it but it all worked out good in the end and we are thrilled with the turnout we had!

I am really sorry we were about 45min late to start, but there really wasn't any way around it the track needed a little more time to dry and there were alot of pullers that were late getting there because of the rain, hopefully everyone was understanding with the delay.

also I found some tractor weights in the pit this morning if anyone is missing them and can identify them I will be more than happy to give them back

Ross sorry we didn't come up.It was storming here.I wish we would have come up now need to try a higher gear.and more air in the back tires.would have like to put a show on for the crowd.

Dale

Back