single battery options

They are like everything else for our trucks...performance cost money....and these arent cheap.....so not alot of people run them....

...will the other batteries that people are recommending work...sure..but will they work as good?....doubtful

We are missing each other. I thought that was extremely cheap for what u were getting. Why wouldn't everyone get one? Which one do you have, how long have you had it, where did u get it from and how do u like it? I'll order one in the morning.

If you look in the sponsor section of CompD XS is a sponsor here but they do not post much.

We are missing each other. I thought that was extremely cheap for what u were getting. Why wouldn't everyone get one? Which one do you have, how long have you had it, where did u get it from and how do u like it? I'll order one in the morning.

Not everyone can see spending more than $90 on a battery...but people that ant to do it once and be done with it have no problem spending a bit more.

I've had mine for almost 1 1/2 years....and I put them through HELL...

I've left my 10,000 watt inverter on a couple times, and completely killed the batteries....couple hour charge and they come completely back to life....

I bought these

100_9880.jpg

BeforeAfterXSPowerbatteries.jpg

stock batteries:

12.32 no key
10.67 key on(injectors cycling)
8.26 engine start

XS power Batteries :: STock826.mp4 video by TANKS250 - Photobucket

12.78 no key
12.13 key on(injectors cycling)
11.34 engine start

XS power Batteries :: XSPower-Copy.mp4 video by TANKS250 - Photobucket

I love these batteries....to date....I have never had/or seen a better battery

Last edited:
single AC delco factory battery has always worked great in my truck.

the only battery ive ever had problems with is a cheap walmart special i put in my vette once cause i was hard up for cash at the moment. only lasted about a year.

the factory delco's in my 05 truck just went bad a few months ago...and by bad i mean slightly slower then normal cranking...but i could of easily got another year out of them

Back