Single pump, SB 66 and 120's = 918/2000 !!!!!

smoke machine

Ok the new turbo should be gettin here pretty quick and I've been kicking the idea of running 200s with it. Iam running a single stg 3 dragon slayer from wicked and was just wondering if anyone else is running the same setup with a RP guage to see what the rail is doing and how the cp3 is keeping up

I have to stay with a single to pull in the TDTPA 2.6 class

I've got a guy that's wanting to tune it but Iam waitin for my turbo to get here from yall 1st. Iam think it, the 200s and efi live will make a wicked combo

Torqueslut was running the dragonslayer with a stock dmax pump. I believe his nozzles are bigger than 200 also.

Yes sir at 2100rpm's on floorits dyno. Made multiple mid 800 pulls then played with the tune and did 918 then 897 right after it.

holy cow thats some bad@$$ numbers man what turbo you getting with the 200s and do you drive your truck daily

Its a ED built 2.6 S400 with a T3 flanged exhaust houseing. And yeah I drive my truck everyday. Iam actually haveing to work out of it right now because my 06 is down.

Stick with what you have or slightly larger. Mine are more than 200 but that pump has no chance of keeping up by itself.

Thanks big nasty. I remember how bad yours ran with ur single on there. Hope the hyper drive will make up for it

man thats a nasty setup im currently doing the same thing going with more air well im excited for ya on it hope everything works out with the dragonslayer

Any internal work done? I'm wanting to see what kind of numbers I can make here on a small single like the bullet and a single cp3. Just for fun. Then I'll spray or hang a GT55 under her.

Was that fuel only? Most trucks with that setup wouldn't break 650hp? 918hp in the 2.6 class would do you just fine... I'd stick with your setup and see how you do then change accordingly.

The trucks got a hamilton cam, springs, pushrods, dampner. My trucks bn a freak since day one. I did 708 with my 90s, sb, and stock cp3. The reason iam getn the s400 was on those dyno runs I pegged my 2k pyro. She gts hot fast and that's with a hellman IC and as much cooling help as I can get

Back