single turbo vp thought

Sounds good hope to have ur same mods and hope runs as good as ur truck does thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went through this when the 467.7 came out, LOL. I'm in Texas with a SWB 2wd truck, so it wasn't terrible, but no way I'd go back. Like they said, What are your plans? You already have twins that probably spool quick. If you still want a nice street setup, upgrade your turbos to something like 363/475.

My plans are simply a nice fun dd and weekend 12.0-11.9 truck. If I'm leaving power on the table with my 57 vs a 62 or 63, then I'll switch, but if I won't gain anything then I guess I'll just leave it.

on a borg warner s366 or there 63. i see t4 with .88 and .91 a/r. what do you think that is averaging in cm?

Ya I figured as I was doing a little more searching. One more question. What do you think for a DD on a vp44? With 7x13s. A s366 with a .88 open scroll or a s369

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Ya I figured as I was doing a little more searching. One more question. What do you think for a DD on a vp44? With 7x13s. A s366 with a .88 open scroll or a s369

Why are those the only options? The s366 box charger comes with the better .91 housing from the factory....

63/68 is the go to vp charger IMO. They're cheap and they drive well. Most don't need 600hp and most don't want the lag or supporting mods associated with 600hp. Yet, most feel the need to max out their VP truck so these threads are born.

So you think a 63/68 will be OK? What turbine housing do you recommend? I currently have a he531v on it and I'm fighting the vgt tuning. To much drive pressure cruising and the truck sounds like a damn jet engine.

Why are those the only options? The s366 box charger comes with the better .91 housing from the factory....

63/68 is the go to vp charger IMO. They're cheap and they drive well. Most don't need 600hp and most don't want the lag or supporting mods associated with 600hp. Yet, most feel the need to max out their VP truck so these threads are born.

Clapping emoji