Single vs. Twins

bd's r-700's would be perfect for you..very vweery fast spool up and at the time i put down 740hp, and ran in 11.80's range...i promise you will love it.....good luck with what ever you choose......oh also i was runningddp 90's..

How big of sticks would you need to run a 465 and are they really worth the money for a street driven vehicle?

he351 over s475, I made 674 hp on this setup. spools instant and super fun on the street.

I have a stocker over a S475 for my twins and I so far I have absolutely no complaints. Spools like stock and never stops pulling.

been lookin at wicked diesel and mpi kits...any kits in particular i should look at???
both kits are 62 over 475....

i thought about the stock over 475 but i was worried about restriction and possibly drive pressure...

my tuner says he doesnt like to push that setup past 600 or so...

I will look into the stock/475 kit...it will deffinately save me a few dollars...this build is gettin real expensive, real fast!

Try giving Johnny Gilbert at Stainless Diesel a hollar he'll shoot ya straight and hook ya up from the turbo(s) to the fueling. 269-268-2223

Try giving Johnny Gilbert at Stainless Diesel a hollar he'll shoot ya straight and hook ya up from the turbo(s) to the fueling. 269-268-2223

x2. Love mine. The kit is top quality and comes with one of their fancy manifolds. Johnny provides fantastic support after the sale (even though I bought through CPP). I would buy again. :clap:

Get twins cuz once you hit 650 you will want more lol I ran a 64 mm for a bit then built twins and let me tell u there is no comparison! I will never own a single charger truck again go twins you won't regret it

I just wanna be able to spool it quick without the cam and huge injectors...

If you want 650 you'll need nozzles at least. A stock cp3, nozzles, h&s tuner and pressure box, and a single II SB 64 will give you close to 650. Or consider a Holset VGT off the Class 8 trucks. The rush of a single with the low end of a VGT. I can tell you I have a single 66 and I love the rush when it lights but down low it'll lag. Save money go with a single 64 use the money for nozzles or an upgraded CP3 or that transmission you'll eventually need.

I've always considered a 66 small enough to use as a single. I only have one because I planned on using it as the small turbo for a twin kit. Like with that HX82 I have. LOL

Last edited:
Back