Sled Pull Salt Lake City 9/19/09

Dude, that's a pretty decent hook for three wheels :) looks like a decent crowd as well.

BBD

the crowd at the utah state fair is always big. you pay one admission fee at the main gates and that gets you anywhere you want to go in the fair. the people down there love to see the diesels pull.

Here is my vid I broke a rear axle shaft, 18-20 sec into the vid you can see it pull me to the right so 3 wheel drive didnt work so well on a loose track with a tight sled, but it was a great turn out with close to 50 diesel trucks hooked YouTube - Matt Moon 09 SLC pull

You broke an axle Matt? That sucks dude. I could of swore both sides were digging, me and a buddy were looking at the ruts from Santrol and another set, I guess from your 1st pull knowing now. At least you have awhile to fix it.

You broke an axle Matt? That sucks dude. I could of swore both sides were digging, me and a buddy were looking at the ruts from Santrol and another set, I guess from your 1st pull knowing now. At least you have awhile to fix it.

I didnt even realize I broke it untill I got home and pulled it into the garage and it didnt squeel the tires pulling in. I actually dont know when it broke but remeber it pulling me over to the right all of the sudden. After watching the vid it sure looks like thats when it broke ? I am surprised they lasted all season to tell you the truth.

I didnt even realize I broke it untill I got home and pulled it into the garage and it didnt squeel the tires pulling in. I actually dont know when it broke but remeber it pulling me over to the right all of the sudden. After watching the vid it sure looks like thats when it broke ? I am surprised they lasted all season to tell you the truth.

Have you had a chance to check it out yet? Did it break on the end of the axle or farther inside by the splines? Post some pics up if you can.

I also wonder if the other side will have any twist in it from all the pulls it's been through.

Have you had a chance to check it out yet? Did it break on the end of the axle or farther inside by the splines? Post some pics up if you can.

I also wonder if the other side will have any twist in it from all the pulls it's been through.

With the season over I have run out of ambition to work on it. I will probably wait until my shop is done to tear into it since I have no room in my house garage, but I will let you know what I find and post a pic in a few weeks.