Sled Pulling Wieght Box CHEAP !!!!

BigBadDodge

Best I can tell it wieghs approx 500 to 600 lbs made of 1/2" steel is 5' wide, 2' tall, and 11 1/2" deep will easily hold my 2K in lead bricks has removable fuel tank bracket on back as well as a place hook your tow strap up to. Keep in mind in the pictures it has a vynil wrap on it, which has since been removed and it is now ready to be painted to suit your needs.

I am asking only $500.00 for this wieght box which is constructed from almost $1,000. in metal.

Buyer pays shipping and or arranges for delivery (hot shot etc....)

Ad_51_8.jpg

Ad_51_9.jpg

Ad_51_10.jpg

Ad_51_11.jpg

BBD

Joey by a Chevy with an Allison and drop a Cummins in it, with that on front, it will drive the loyalists of all three, nuts.:poke:

Still got it, and it needs to go as it won't be part of my military house holds goods move. Keep in mind just because its an oval doiesn't mean it has to be a Ford oval it can be used on other trucks :)

I removed the vynil so its ready to be sanded and painted to suit the new owners theme.

11.jpg

Wieght_Box_Contents_small.jpg

Videopic.gif

BBD

Acctually if that weighs 600 lbs, I wouldn't need any weight in it at all, I would have to shed weight somewhere else on the truck or I will be over weight. I ussally only hang 200#'s off the front. Boy I don't know if I could shed enough weight.

Too bad yo uare out there SCott, If you threw it on the trailer around here as you went to pulls, I know you would sell it.

Check with Barkers, maybe they have a customer who would like it.

where will you be moving to any where closer to east or have anybody transfering this way?

X2, If you were moving closer to the east coast and could throw it on the trailer and bring it with you I would take it off your hands.

You guy's aint kidding, I get all kinds of calls on it, all from out East but the shipping kills the deal. I am planing on coming out East this summer so if I still have it I will bring it with me, I am going to be way over my GVWR for sure though :)

I haven't recived my orders as of yet so not sure were we are moving to :(

BBD

You guy's aint kidding, I get all kinds of calls on it, all from out East but the shipping kills the deal. I am planing on coming out East this summer so if I still have it I will bring it with me, I am going to be way over my GVWR for sure though :)

I haven't recived my orders as of yet so not sure were we are moving to :(

BBD

i would **** myself it ended up being the great NW!

The closest thing on my list to Erie (Home) is Sault Ste. Marie and I hope I don't end up there.

Scott, only three places on the West Coast two in Alaska and one in San Diego, CA

BBD