Small Texas dyno day Saturday April 11th

So yall going to tell us what buck made or am i going to have to call him myself???????????

first we found this
0411091358.jpg

and then noticed this (see the chunk missing from the stack and dent in the cab, there was also a cut on bed rail)
0411091404a.jpg

and then here is what it was...
0411091407a.jpg

So, the entire turbine wheel and shaft came out the stack???

Who's charger was that?

That was a stock charger no one to blame on that end. And there is no way the comp. wheel made it out the exhaust thats impossible.

just the exhaust side and shaft came flying out the stack, the pressure side was still just sittin in the turbo.

it was buck's turbo that popped

here was the solution the the nos solenoids not working...
0411091357.jpg

so could the turbo about to let go been the cause of the low numbers in buda

I still think that clutch slippage is the biggest culprite to the low numbers at buda. You can see the sparks comming from under the truck. There is just no way in hell that truck is only 600hp.

I still think that clutch slippage is the biggest culprite to the low numbers at buda. You can see the sparks comming from under the truck. There is just no way in hell that truck is only 600hp.

Clutch didnt slip at all.. those sparks werent there when we dynoed at hotstreet. The sparks were from the metal pipe coming off the wastegate hitting the downpipe i think. But according to buck there was absolutely no clutch slippage.

But we do know that the 692 it did make was only on 1 stage of nitrous. the other solenoid was bad