Smaller wheel in a larger compressor housing

I've yet to see a 67mm titanium MACK unit. 64mm is what I tend to see. Shoot me a picture of the tag and I can see what I can dig up. PM coming your way.

Ok, I may have been told wrong then, I'll try to get you a pick of the tag when I get home, didn't drive the truck today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've yet to see a 67mm titanium MACK unit. 64mm is what I tend to see. Shoot me a picture of the tag and I can see what I can dig up. PM coming your way.
Can't get the pic to load, so here's the info.
P/N- 174849, the first "4" may be wrong, very hard to see.
M/N - S300A113

Not a big deal, just wondering if you ever got a chance to look those numbers up?

I had a core set aside with this part number but haven't gotten around to pulling the cover. I'll try to get on that this morning for you bud.

Cool thanks, no rush just curious. I picked up a he351cw over the weekend, guy parked the truck every winter, only 63k miles. Probably have some stupid questions when I get around to trying to put it on.