Smarty Decals

Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I will start shipping back orders of smarty decals next week. David Salazar screwed me over and never came through with the 1700.00 worth of decals

Karma to ya David. :badidea::pop::bs:

**** Happens :lolly:

New source and we are back on track :thankyou2:

That sucks Bob. Your right though, Karma is a *****, he will get his!

Kevin, David bought a Chevy so he could be screwing the Dmax guy's now. Beware and sad to see.

Sorry to hear that Bob. I had heard he was a POS seller...

Oh well. Do they look the same or are they a different design?

That sucks Bob! I know you were trying to give him the benefit of the doubt when others were after him for being a bad seller. Then he turns around and does this to you.. I know how that feels! Glad you got a new source, and hope they work out well for you.

I'm sure their is more to it. Have not had any problems buying from dave

A number of others have, and Bob even tried to stand up for him in the past.. I know Bob, he's held out on others when owed more money. He's not saying this for no reason..

I'm sure their is more to it. Have not had any problems buying from dave

Yup.
Bob, you got 500 decals on that order, I have the other 500, you never sent me my programming (like you said you would) so you'll wait for them like I and others have.

Yup.
Bob, you got 500 decals on that order, I have the other 500, you never sent me my programming (like you said you would) so you'll wait for them like I and others have.

Your last email.

Robert Wagner
to DSALRAM

show details Aug 30

Thank you
On Aug 30, 2010, at 1:13 PM, DSALRAM wrote:

> Bob we are headed back to Albuquerque on Friday, summer home is getting winterized wed./ thurs.
> I'll pull the vin then and get back on the decals...
>
> David

Sent to:
david salazar
Email:
tonsoftork@comcast.net

Amount sent:
-$1,885.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$1,885.00 USD

Date:
Feb 10, 2010
Time:
19:29:07 PST
Completed

Subject:
david salazar
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$1,885.00 USD - PayPal Account

Yup.

None of my business. But...... if Bob paid you for the decals, your reasoning seems pretty harsh when his programs are free. Right?

he sold his fkn Dodge

* About DSALRAM

Occupation
LOL!
In-Text Ads
Yes

* Signature

***SOLD***2006 QCSB-Twin Turbo'd 5.9 -ARP's-Goerend Billet -Airdog 150-Wicked 130's-II Twin CP3's -ATS Arc Flo -Smarty TNT/POD-Dr Performance-Hamilton springs and push rods-on
2006 ECSB Chevrolet 2500 Duramax/SunCoast Trans, Efi LIVE with a few goodies.

Yup.

So you hold out for programming for a truck you don't have anymore?

Logic?

I don't know the details of the deal, but that seems a little odd. You have had a bad name on a couple forums for screwing people over or just plain fishy business. Although your wheel deal went over well, I'll give you that, and that's the only one I personally know of.

Just sayin' man. I don't have a dog in the fight, and don't personally have a problem with you, but it seems a little odd