smarty guestion and help

ccwelder=CorpusChristiWelder?

Pull the Edge, or leave it on stock if you needed it for the gauges. Watch your EGTs, they are going to get pretty hot on the higher levels with a stock turbo.

I have the edge juice w/ att, and when pulling super heavy stuff i turn it down to 0, and noticed that when showering down on it, the edge will actually defuel when set to 0.... or the computer shows a backdown %. i wonder that if you leave the edge off, it will actually watch the egt's for you?? it did it to me when i had it off so i think it oughta work when stackin with smarty.

what about boost fooler , i know that the edge does when it is on. so if i take the edge off i will have to get a boost fooler?

So is it best to set a tune for the track and then use the pod for around town or is it better to have a completely separate tune for the street and track. I currently have a separate for both. Running SW5/rp1/tc3/tq2/shift off/wg off.

Hmm so what happens if your making additional boost? How do you fool the ecm above that number?

Question. The I use the Pod function on my smarty.....say i cut the tune to 50%....the motor will not go above 1200rpms....I call Madd's and they said on a mostly stock truck this is normal. They said the Pod is more for heavily modified cr's. This correct?

Back