smarty jr/mp8 vs smarty s-06

paroxysym

i was wondering which of these is the better mod. i currently have the jr and was thinking of adding the mp8 to it for added pressure- plus i hear its a great stack. but ive been reading that you can download the revo or the tnt(not sure) on the s-06 and have timing and pressure. which is the better choice? i know the mp8 has in-cab adjustability, which is def an added bonus. the smarty you can change whatever you want it seems. so what do you guys think? i know talk of the smarty/mp8 stack has been getting heavy, and talk of stacking the jr/mp8 has just started coming up. so whats your opinions? thanks..

smarty jr revo? tnt? still lacks the adjustability of the mp8.... decisions decisions:bang

It is Revolutionary yet again

Just give a hent......Is this gonna be another restricted tune?? I.E., valve springs nessesary?

I guess I better get on the ball and get this thing done right......Dang, so many mods and such little time and money.......Story of most of our lives, huh??

Just give a hent......Is this gonna be another restricted tune?? I.E., valve springs nessesary?

I guess I better get on the ball and get this thing done right......Dang, so many mods and such little time and money.......Story of most of our lives, huh??

I just fell outta my chair and flopped on the floor ... PREACH IT BROTHA !!!!! :hehe:

Sounds like he's saying for the Smarty JR will have the adjustable options like Smarty Sr.

we have a new software being beta tested that will take us to the next level. Please lets leave it at that til the beta testing is complete.

Thanks for your understanding.

:pop::pop::pop: is this for the smarty s06?

Last edited: