smarty me files

dirty12

Does anybody else think it s hard to get this file updated to a smarty 67. I have a buddy that bought an 08 cummins and deleted all the egr and dpf. He bought a smarty and ask me to update it because he couldn't figure it out. So I have been messing with it for a week now and I am in the same boat. Everytime I get the file in the smarty downloader it say file not compatible with smarty. I am about to throw this thing out the window. Anybody that could help would be wonderful before I owe this guy a new handheld. :lolly::nail: Also I am running windows 8

The ME files will not work on on the newest update. The firmware is not compatible.

So what are you saying ? This handheld is not gunna work with me files. What do u do.?

What I'm saying is, the smarty you have will not do deletes.

Holy crap this kids gunna be pissed!!!! Well can u buy a new unit without the us or is that a thing of the past ? Thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
What about those re-badged Smarty's selling out of Europe?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They work. I'm concerned about future support and miffed that they essentially snubbed their entire distributor network

So is there anything else out there thats new that will do deletes ? Or is this guy gunna have to put this.crap back in ?

Last edited:
Could you hook me up with this person ? I think the kid is going to sell the new one if you guys know anybody interested. Thanks

I know guys are getting new H&S units that can delete, but you have to pay out the azz for them. I was quoted earlier this week at $1650 for a mini max with dpf/egr UNfriendly tunes

Yup, 2 months ago they were like $1200. But now MCC has to be involved, so you pay for software+ tuner+ middle man+ + + +