smarty me files

Yup, 2 months ago they were like $1200. But now MCC has to be involved, so you pay for software+ tuner+ middle man+ + + +

That's only if the serial number on the tuner starts with a 1. Units starting with 2 are no longer able to do deletes even with the help of mcc.

Price is rocketing up because there are no more new units shipping.

Series 2 Minis were still MCC capable but lacked provisions for the high sulfur unlock hack

Somebody could of made some real money if they would of bought about a 1000 of these a couple years ago.

people made lots of money off of all this stuff I assure you :o

And lost, was at a pull a month ago, guy was doing a cash deal on a dpf delete. Turns out the buyer was under cover, and they confiscated over $10k of his inventory.

And lost, was at a pull a month ago, guy was doing a cash deal on a dpf delete. Turns out the buyer was under cover, and they confiscated over $10k of his inventory.

Doesn't the EPA and all it's little snake underlings have bigger, better things they should be worried about?

Where was this at, and who's shop?

Where was this at, and who's shop?

I should clarify this didn't happen at the pull. I heard about it happening at the pull. Being I didn't hear the story first hand, I don't want to throw names around.

screw H&S For dodge 2007.5-2012 Every needs to use (RACE ME) I have used them on 3 dpf,cat,egr and ccv deletes and works perfect with no issues.... Google race me tuner...branch of smarty

You wouldnt be digging up older posts and blasting the same bs on all of them, would you? Douche

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Back