Gibson

There's no love in diesel
Can someone explain TNT/R and revo etc? I'm wondering what they are

Devin

Revo is regular smarty tuning
TNT adds a couple more levels to some stuff
TNT/R lets the truck rev to 4 grand

Correct me if I'm wrong

Ive been told that the tnt-r files are actualy diferent. And it does make more peak power even before 4K rpm provided you got the fuel and air to take advantage.

TNT files is something needed with large stix, cam, twins etc? That clears it up for me.

You can run any tune on any truck regardless of mods. You may find that regular smarty tunes may produce more power on stock or near stock trucks versus TNT-R. More aggressive files will end up running hot and like chit on a stock truck.

Well i bit the bullet and just upgraded the Smarty to TNT. I love it!! But i do have stock sticks, cp3, turbo, and fuel system. What settings you guys recommend for this situation. I'm currently using SW7.

I'm running a AFE stage 2 intake, MBRP exhaust and Garmon tranny, I just put down 470hp and 970 ft-lbs on SW7-TNT. Felt pretty good with those numbers..

Well i bit the bullet and just upgraded the Smarty to TNT. I love it!! But i do have stock sticks, cp3, turbo, and fuel system. What settings you guys recommend for this situation. I'm currently using SW7.
not the best thing for sure..sw1 starts at 100hp.if your on a stock tranny, youll be done soon.and if its a 6spd, a clutch right away.and to be honest with ya, with your lack of mods, ill bet you would see more hp with the revo.youll never see tnt's potential at all.i mean you dont even have a fass, your r/p will be low at WOT for sure, youll be running warmer then usual.take care of those other mods 1st, then you can really enjoy laying the power to her..:Cheer:

and i have made all my big #s with a regular smarty i didnt like the tnt-r or the tnt didnt seem to have anymore power,just more problems

The truck is definitely more powerful on TNT for sure. I ran it some with no issues last night. Also slipping the clutch is not an issue either.

The truck is definitely more powerful on TNT for sure. I ran it some with no issues last night. Also slipping the clutch is not an issue either.

with a stock turbo, sticks, cp3, ect youll never see the benifits of sw7 and 9.and will be draining your rail..what kind of clutch do you have. please dont say the stocker..

Back