Smarty programming

What would you suggest I run on my truck. Cold air intake, 5" exhaust, ceramatalic clutch from valair.

with a stock turbo, sticks, cp3, ect youll never see the benifits of sw7 and 9.and will be draining your rail..what kind of clutch do you have. please dont say the stocker..

I have the 3600 from SB. I have is it on SW7 now with all the default settings but Im wondering if i can turn anything up to mild? I don't have a rail pressure gauge on it but it seems to pull extremely hard throughout the RPM range with no surging or hiccups.

I have the 3600 from SB. I have is it on SW7 now with all the default settings but Im wondering if i can turn anything up to mild? I don't have a rail pressure gauge on it but it seems to pull extremely hard throughout the RPM range with no surging or hiccups.

you definately nee the r/p gauge, it will answer alot of questions for ya.with a stock cp3, and no fass, im guessing 17-19000 in sw5/7/9...have fun:Cheer:

fuel pressure will be your big issue when i had my ppe and it was sit on the low setting it would drop my fuel pressure to about 2#. it really never drop below 2# in the higher settings but running them that low on a reg basis is not good for the cp3. rail pressure wasnt an issue but it began drop in the higher settings but not below 18000. with a fass and smarty on 9 it will hold about 19000+.

just my$.02

Back