Smarty Question

SmoktU21

Give it the Biscuits!
Hey guys I have an H&S XRT pro on my truck now I was wondering is Smarty give you the ability to adjust the rev limiter on the Cummins 6.7? Its not that I need the ability to do that now But I would like to be able to as I modify the engine more.. I cant find any info on it.. Maybe ill just wait for EFI Live to come out..

Hey guys I have an H&S XRT pro on my truck now I was wondering is Smarty give you the ability to adjust the rev limiter on the Cummins 6.7? Its not that I need the ability to do that now But I would like to be able to as I modify the engine more.. I cant find any info on it.. Maybe ill just wait for EFI Live to come out..

Rev limiter no, speed limiter yes
Is your truck a auto, and its holding the gear too long?

no I have a manual trans but my problem with H&S is the fuel cuts out and it falls flat on its face theres no "rev limiter" its more governed there I guess. Why is it that the 5.9 guys can do it but we cant with the 6.7?

I don't know about H&S..But I sent an email to smarty and was told they are working on it.. I know that once EFI live comes out it will allow that *Atleast that's the general concensus, no garuantee's until its here*..Problem with that is the complexity of tuning it yourself.. I would wait on smarty if it was me...Which it is cuz I'm in the same boat.. :Cheer: