Smarty revo tuning question

RafterN

I've got a smarty revo stacked with an edge comp I've got the torque management set on default timing on 4 an duration on 2. Is it ok to have the timing on 4? I was reading on smarty's website an it said 4 was for fuel economy so im just wondering if its okay to do.

since even levels (2,4,6 & 8) on the smarty are without timing. Id say theres no point in messing with timing on the smarty since the edge adds timing. And NEVER run the smarty on odd levels (with added timing) and the edge. Unless you want to replace your head gasket soon or take it very easy and drive light

Right, I always put it on the even numbers. Only odd numbers when I have the comp off

Right, I always put it on the even numbers. Only odd numbers when I have the comp off

What RafterN said stick with evens when you want to stack with the comp and odd when you just want to run the smartys timing.

Any suggestions on what levels to run the smarty on stacked with an edge juice for sled pulling?

I've had the best results with smarty on 2 or 4 and tq set to 6. Doesn't seem to overfuel the bottom end so bad...

I personally loved it on level 4, timing 0, duration 2, an torque on 6

Back