Smarty S03 Question

Jehri

Could someone please tell me if the timing on the Smarty, swt. # 1-9, even #'s no timing & odd #'s timing added, are different when you access the Revo software for injection timing, or are they the same,
What i am asking, is injection timing different than the added timing for the 1-9swt.
Thank you

Could someone please tell me if the timing on the Smarty, swt. # 1-9, even #'s no timing & odd #'s timing added, are different when you access the Revo software for injection timing, or are they the same,
What i am asking, is injection timing different than the added timing for the 1-9swt.
Thank you

They are different on the revo. You can add timing on all settings with the revo as far as I know.

I have a edge comp hot stacked with the smarty, but running the smarty on even numbers,(no timing), just want to make sure I am not adding timing by useing the injection timing setting in the(Adjust options)
Just trying to find a smarter tune without melting anything or doing any damage,
Hope Bob will chime in & kick my ass in the right direction,
Thanks

On the even settings if you are moving the injection timing to anything other than 0 you are adding timing.

Thanks TravisG,
Then I will not play with that setting,(injection timing)
Good to know.