Smarty s06

Genz06

knuckle buster
Smarty s06 $500
Bully Dog Outlook Monitor $200
price plus the ride

changing the tune on an S06 is so friggin easy, don't let what tune is on it when it ships be a deciding factor guys, its worth it whatever is on it now.

It does in fact have REVO loaded now,go to smartys web site, you can download anything but the tnt-r. I bought it from Jess Spruill in october, the thing still looks brand new and comes with all paperwork and manual.

changing the tune on an S06 is so friggin easy, don't let what tune is on it when it ships be a deciding factor guys, its worth it whatever is on it now.

man, by the way some people cry about it, you'd think it would be akin to programming the navigation of an unmanned space-shuttle! LOL

I've never seen what the big deal is... download a couple files, click a couple buttons, done...

well thats why I asked actually because I was wanting the tnt-r and knew they didnt have it on the website, even vinny at alligator said they did, but I'll get it anyways I guess

I think you pretty much have to go through bob to get that tune.500 shipped

you can not get the R tune anymore, Bob is no longer sending it out for some odd reason.

hmmmm. EFI live have anything to do with it? I'm just askin'. Sounds like some great stuff they are workin on! well anyway, not to get off subject,Its still for sale. Im sellin the truck and the smarty is paid for.500 shipped is bottom dollar. If it sells, great. If not, I'll just keep it for the next truck down the line. thanks for lookin!

smarty is sold pending RC's payment. He has first dibs, if he backs out I'll let ya know.
Outlook is still for sale.

Outlook SOLD
Smarty is still pending, if i dont recieve payment tomorrow night,it will be up for grabs 500shipped

RC is supposed to let me know this morning if hes sending the money. i guess if i dont hear from him by later tonight on what hes doing, the first 500 to my pay pal will get it. I'll try to check on here during the day. thanks for your interest though guys:Cheer: