Smarty S67 SIM/EGT sensor FREE software update

so you can just unplug the EGR now?? I keep hearing (on another site) that you have to hack up the EGR to get the solenoid out and plug in the wiring to it or you get problems?? Simply I didnt think you could just unplug the EGR.

similarly for the DPF, can you just unplug them or are sims required?

The setup I am waiting for is one that I just unplug EGR & /DPF/cat converter sensors. no sims, and be code free. I will remove and block off the EGR and EGR cooler, and install a 5" TBE.. :redx:

so you can just unplug the EGR now?? I keep hearing (on another site) that you have to hack up the EGR to get the solenoid out and plug in the wiring to it or you get problems?? Simply I didnt think you could just unplug the EGR.

similarly for the DPF, can you just unplug them or are sims required?

The setup I am waiting for is one that I just unplug EGR & /DPF/cat converter sensors. no sims, and be code free. I will remove and block off the EGR and EGR cooler, and install a 5" TBE.. :redx:

You have to leave the motor on top of the intake horn plugged in, but you do not have run sims in your exhaust. No hacking unless you want to pull the guts out of the egr motor.

Back