Smarty SSR 6k RPM

So your saying that ssr doesn't pull mm3/pulse anymore over 3k? And will fuel/hold pulse up to and including 6k?

With supporting mods..of course...whatever those are.

ended up trading my s06 for SSR, truck is being built as a 2.5 puller... thinking of maybe using udc with the SSR?

Interesting. So now I need to buy injectors from BBI to get the high RPM fueling I desire?

I agree with Danny. The software pulls fuel at 3800 I don't care what rpm you set in it. Yes I do agree the top end can be achieved with a injector body modification but that has nothing to do with the software as that's a mechanical patch for not being able to electronically fuel the truck above 3800. That's my .02.

i see what your saying with the body but why? i feel like if you guys have these 6-7,000 dollar injectors is this just a reason to make smarty guys buy them? or whats the hold up on the limiters in programming? i sell smarty's all the time and have good luck with them and there isnt a huge huge diff in power with a well stacked setup... but no logging still and now a bandaid patch (mechanically) for what i think you guys would hugely benifit from in a software patch!

Software patches benefit the customer because their free (should be). What their doing greatly benefits the manufacture due to the amount of money it brings in.

Right...but we're looking for a power graph @6k not 4k.

And I suppose it's realistic to think that power wouldn't start falling when it peaked 200rpm sooner...

What would be impressive is show said truck with said dyno run....out to 6k.

What's amazing is the fact that you linked to a bitmap file. No wonder the Smarty stuff is still in the stone ages.

I see nothing there that shows anything that has any evidence of fueling much past 4000rpm.

I must say... No agreeing with smarty on fueling but is like to see a Efi truck making power after 4000 rpm... A real graph... Not your dyno graph from some b.s dyno.. We've done enough engine and chassis pulls to know there isn't enough air up there for alot of motors.. Most Peter out at 4200 or so. But yes this fueling past 4k isn't true on a smarty