Smarty SSR settings

LilRedHandShakr

Hey guys I just bought an SSR and was wondering what some good settings would be to clear up the smoke before I got my turbos and UDC tunes done. 2003 HO with 50hp injectors, FASS 150, 4 inch turbo back and intake. I know a lot of people are scared to share because if something happens they don't want to be "responsible" I promise if something breaks that isn't gonna happen, stuff breaks I know that.

Last edited:
Hey guys I just bought an SSR and was wondering what some good settings would be to clear up the smoke before I got my turbos and UDC tunes done. 2003 HO with 50hp injectors, FASS 150, 4 inch turbo back and intake. I know a lot of people are scared to share because if something happens they don't want to be "responsible" I promise if something breaks that isn't gonna happen, stuff breaks I know that.

Play around with the duration..

My settings in my sig works nice for my setup.

Edit: You could probably run a little higher timing. Smaller injectors take longer to inject the same amount of fuel at the same pressure. That means you can advance a little more with smaller sticks. If you get timing rattle, you need to go lower. The stock settings on my 05 was 30, but I doubt the early common rails are the same due to the difference in piston bowl design.

Last edited: