smarty tnt-r?

grueny

I am trying to find out were i can get the tnt -r software for my smarty 06? i have seen the tnt software but i want the race version. Were do i get it and how do i go about getting onto my smarty. thanks.

I am trying to find out were i can get the tnt -r software for my smarty 06? i have seen the tnt software but i want the race version. Were do i get it and how do i go about getting onto my smarty. thanks.

I don't think it's being given out anymore at the moment. They're working on some refinements to their software.

You do need to have the mods in place to get it also.... springs at the least and a cam for good measures.

Look up Bob Wagner who's here on the from. He is the only place to get it.

good luck
me waiting on it also

heck i am willing to send my smarty in to have him do the changes for me
plus i don't like computers much :)

Send the following info to Bob Wagner

1. Your full name
2. Year of the truck with a list of mods
3. Vin number

Like others have said, there are possibly some refinements being made to the TNT software. I wouldn't expect to hear anything back till the middle of November.

Good luck.

I tried but no go for right now!!

I'm sure the new stuff will be worth waiting for though!!!

Bob, can I get on the list for the new stuff now since I never had the old one????

yea i agree with ctd03. i would love to just send my smarty in and have them load it and then send it back. would be so much esier for me. I know that it will be worth the wait. Also wondering what new stuff is commin out.

Hey guys we are running out of time. How about sending them in right after sema. Ok?

what running out of time the program

ok found the dates of the sema show just let me know the address and i will send the vin number and the smarty asap :)

is the 4000 rpm going to be available again

pm if have 2

what running out of time the program

ok found the dates of the sema show just let me know the address and i will send the vin number and the smarty asap :)

is the 4000 rpm going to be available again

pm if have 2

X2

Yes Sir, I will send mine to you and let you load it!! :rockwoot:

I assume this will be the new recently tested program??? I'll send a copy of my receipt of my Valve springs and you can check with Jeff to confirm installation for proof.....

Thanks Bob!!!

well i dont know what adress to send it so i am waiting to get the ok form bob to send the bad boy in the get the program

yea that would be awsome bob. Just let us know when and were and what info u want with it and i will send it out.

hey there big swole i seen u post on dieselpowermag. Left u a message. Its brad101985. Hope ur trucks running like a raped ape. Later.

Big Swole, I can load it for you as soon as I get the program from Bob. I did get a new laptop and haven't got it setup just yet, but hopefully by next week. Anyway, if you wanna run the smarty up to me, I'll load it for you. takes about 40 minutes.

X2

Yes Sir, I will send mine to you and let you load it!! :rockwoot:

I assume this will be the new recently tested program??? I'll send a copy of my receipt of my Valve springs and you can check with Jeff to confirm installation for proof.....

Thanks Bob!!!

I can help you out to I have everything on my lab top to do it, as long as you have the program from Bob, Im right on the Cobb, Cherokee, Fulton line so not far from you, if you need help

Thanks for the offer guys!!!

I'm gonna give Bob his space while they are refining the program and the SEMA stuff.....Hopefully when he decides to let me have it, I'll get with one of you for the help!!!

Plus, my Valve springs are still setting here on my desk...Got my o-ringed head, springs, and intercooler....Now just gotta schedule some time with Jeff for the install..

Thanks everyone!!

GRUNEY.....Good to see you over here from the DieselPower forum!!!

Back