smarty tnt-r?

i am just waiting i am sure he will tell us when he wants us to send the smarty to him

yea i have been over here for a while. I buddy from my work told me about this site and since then i love it. tons more info over her than there. i just usually go on there to help pep out and tell them about this site. I will for bob to get done with all his stuff also and get with him about getting the softwar also.

bob can i send you my smarty and vin number for the tnt-r tune???

I can't speak for Bob but, I think you guys are going to have to wait at least until after SEMA. Marco has to personalize the software to each VIN they give it out for and from what I understand, he's in the US or will be soon to do some fine tuning on the softwares. It would probably behove you to wait until that's done as it will likely be even better than before.

Dave I know why you want it so quick but, IMO... take your time man. Build it right and then add the extreme software :rockwoot: You'll have all next season to see what it will do :Cheer:

I can't speak for Bob but, I think you guys are going to have to wait at least until after SEMA. Marco has to personalize the software to each VIN they give it out for and from what I understand, he's in the US or will be soon to do some fine tuning on the softwares. It would probably behove you to wait until that's done as it will likely be even better than before.

Dave I know why you want it so quick but, IMO... take your time man. Build it right and then add the extreme software :rockwoot: You'll have all next season to see what it will do :Cheer:

Your right...I just didn't know when SEMA was/is....

Just would like to get on the list.....Us Nobody's may get forgotten!!! LOL

yea i hope soon. I can't wait to get it. just decided to wait for the r version instead of getting the regular tnt. Need to get a bigger turbo though also.

You guys are forgetting you need supporting mods to get the R version. You need to really have valve springs to run it. It climbs up to 4000 really fast. Even if I have it on the stock rev limit setting it will still go to 4000.

You guys are forgetting you need supporting mods to get the R version. You need to really have valve springs to run it. It climbs up to 4000 really fast. Even if I have it on the stock rev limit setting it will still go to 4000.

I do have springs and will have a cam on a completely fresh Complete rebuild....It's currently going on as we speak..

I've just been trying and waiting for find out when to send my Smarty in to Buy the POD and get the R tune loaded..

My truck is Down right now and would like to get Everything lined up while its down....I don't wanna have to send it in when its back running!! That'll be no fun!!!

why do you think i am asking i might not have it in my sig but i know what i have and i do have what he wants to get the tune

I do have springs and will have a cam on a completely fresh Complete rebuild....It's currently going on as we speak..

I've just been trying and waiting for find out when to send my Smarty in to Buy the POD and get the R tune loaded..

My truck is Down right now and would like to get Everything lined up while its down....I don't wanna have to send it in when its back running!! That'll be no fun!!!

You might need to put on a couple miles of break in too! There's a big difference in the "drive like you stole it" break in period (no pun intended...well maybe) and running the "R" software. Good luck with it though, sounds like it's gonna run good.

Back