smarty tnt setting

Big Gray Goat

Getting back in the game!
Ok so I just got tnt download to my smarty. I try a few setting and I play around the options seen a 10 psi drop in boost. Also the turbo was laggy and I was smoking like a train.I was hoping to get some help in what setting to use. With just the smarty stock tune my settings were sw8,torque 3,timing 3, rail pr 4,wastegate off. I made 577/1101 on the dyno at TS. I was hoping that tnt would help my spool up and maybe get me a little HP. Just looking for any info to help me out.

Come on you Smarty Guru's Help Jimmy out here! You see his Sig. You see what he has.

It's different on a 600 than a 555 but for spool I would use light tq and default timing and higher rp. Just play with it, seems they all react differently.

It's a totally different animal! Your gonna have to start from scratch I started on 5 and have been playing with it. Every truck is different!

OK I lighten up on the torque setting. Running on sw 5 with default timing. Still not see as much boost as I was before. Going to to keep playing with the settings but any help would be helpful. Thanks for the help so far.

Smarty tnt on my stock 06

torque 3
timing 2
wategate off
rail pressure 2

In 4 it was super smokey
8 is unbearably smokey
6 is what I leave mine on. Towing or not. The only problem I have is that from a stop to 1800 rpm its laggy, then its like the power hits hard.

I dont like the odd settings cause I lost an injector with it on 5. I dont know what caused it though.

Last edited:
Try
SW 7, Timing 2 , Rail 3, torque 3, waste off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smarty tnt on my stock 06

I dont like the odd settings cause I lost an injector with it on 5. I dont know what caused it though.

That's like never eating again cause you threw up! :nail:You can drop the timing if you want on the odd numbers but it seems to work better on the odd numbers for me! Just another fueling curve!

put your tq back to default. not sure what size nozzles you have but 2 or 3 is gonna be your number on timing. imo i would turn the rp down to 2 or 3 but thats me. double check all connections for boost leaks.

sw8 tm 1 rp2 tm 1 and it is a smokey pig. looking to change the manifold and may be make the turbo billet. So beside tuning what can I do?

What size are your nozzles? I would try Sw7 TQ1 TM3 RP3 if you haven't yet.

Sw7 TQ1 TM3 RP2 TnT on a friends 06 6 speed puller. He's running 90's and and a single Industrial Cp3 with a 66/74/14 charger. It spools fairly quick, just a hair slower than stock, and isn't terribly smokey unless you lug it trying to spool.