Smarty TNT Surging???

I just don't understand how my truck works perfect with the standard revo but surges like crazy with the TNT. I'm wondering what would make the surging happen???

The crazy part is that there are 2 trucks that are stock except for a FASS and are running the TNT #9 with no surge... That's why just can't figure things out???

I have the same issue at anything over 1800 rpm.

REALLY bad with the cruise control.

Doesn't do it much at all with stock SW.

Not drivable with TNT/R.

Will try another FCA.

Any other ideas?

I tried a different cascade valve, didn't work. I'm going to try a non-pod smarty with the TNT. Ya never know...

Well, after trying all the TNT levels on my S06 POD, the only level it surges is on TNT#9. All the other Catcher #'s don't surge at all but don't have the smooth, quick throttle response that TNT #9 has?? What do ya think Bob?

i just moved to minnesota and i hooked a 6x12 uhaul trailer up so i turned down the smarty tnt #2 and it surges everytime on take off. so i turned it up to #4 and it will throw my abs and parking brake light on and off and make a dinging noise everytime. what would make this happen? when i turn it up to #6 without the trailer it works fine.

Finally got off my lazt butt and tried a few things. I turned the wastegate option off (for aftermarket turbo) and all the turbo surge is gone. Turn the wastegate option on (for stock turbo) and the terrible surge comes back. Anyone know what's going on here??? Bob, can you assist me on troubleshooting this one?

Back