Smarty vs PPE HOT

973604x4 said:
I've got ECM issues too. Run the same program of any kind for a while and it develops a rattle. Change programs and its good for 500 miles then back to rattling again. Even stock. I drove 500 miles on "stock" power this weekend...but stock I mean ECM. Injectors are far from stock LOL

Off the topic I know, but did you go to the ATL races? I just realized while reading and looking at your avatar that I may have seen you and didn't know it.....I passed a truck that looked just like yours Sat. coming back in the parking lot after getting some lunch......You (it) was smokin Big Time comin out to the main road........

My girlfriend and I were walking around all day and hangin out with Jeff Garmon and Gang.......Saw the tent for CompD but didn't wanna just barge in and butt in to your gangs conversations.......

Just checkin??

Last edited:
Big Swole said:
Off the topic I know, but did you go to the ATL races? I just realized while reading and looking at your avatar that I may have seen you and didn't know it.....I passed a truck that looked just like yours Sat. coming back in the parking lot after getting some lunch......You (it) was smokin Big Time comin out to the main road........

My girlfriend and I were walking around all day and hangin out with Jeff Garmon and Gang.......Saw the tent for CompD but didn't wanna just barge in and butt in to your gangs conversations.......

Just checkin??

Saturday I was at DarkSide DieselWorx's dyno day in Houston. Sorry man, wasn't me :Cheer:

I made a meager 640hp with just the "OLD" PPE Hot tune. This was backed up with 639hp with no stopping. This was done with the SB66 that everybody loves to hate.:hehe: No stack for all the guys who are stacking 6 boxes on their trucks.

beta 4.3 lights my stock charger instantly fast. 4.4 not so much...the runaway issue i have and hate...i want to try a ppe hot for the triple nickel...will post more after work