Smithton 6/11

It's one exit east of RT51 on I70. Yahoo maps doesn't show the exit numbers. Follow the road past the truck stop and there is a sign (turn right) after you get to the bottom of the hill. If coming from the east when you pass RT51 when you cross the big bridge it's under you to the right.

Should have the front gears in today.

D60_001-600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Thats good to hear. I'm excited to see what a gear change will do for you. I might be doing the same. LOL

Looking forward to it! Is anyone pulling at New Centerville this weekend as well? It is on the 13th.

what's going on with the smithtonhole.com site? I keep getting an error that it is unavailable. Does anyone have another link to the 2.6 rules?

Smithtonraceway.com now i believe!

We should be there, gots lots a work to do but should be there ready to go!

You and me both, I think you jinxed me with your head gasket problems, should be up and running by tomorrow night. You going to dirt drag Caleb? If so there goes my fuel money for the night.LOL

I dont have any tires worth a damn for my truck in the dirt, Im havin traction issues on asphaut, i dont need any on dirt!!!! She might give er a try though, or maybe even let me run her truck.....LOL!

As for the gaskets, mine is A-ok now that i put GM's in it!

Im gonna be down your way tomarrow, dont be surprised if i pop in!!!

Either shop, his or mine, we'll put you to work.

Glad to see you finally made it over here Bill.

Work....nevermind....Ill see yall friday!!! LOL!!!!!

Been here for a while, just scared to post with all these Dodges and Fords lurking around. Anyone know how to get back to Diesel Place? :lolly:

is anyone else planning on pulling hot street, or just the 6 trucks that have posted so far? Are you finished with your truck Bill?

I can't be a spectator...my truck is a jealous *****...she wants to be on the track. I didn't run her hard at all in the winter and the tranny gave out. Your truck doesn't mind being on the sidelines? She looked pretty good on the Greene county fair pull! What is the hold up?