Smithton 6/11

Junk is almost back together, thanks to Caleb for pointing out my backwards head gasket.:clap: What a rookie move, it took several Bud Lights to make me fell better. Should be there by 5:30 or so as long as the test drive goes well.:st:

I can't be a spectator...my truck is a jealous *****...she wants to be on the track. I didn't run her hard at all in the winter and the tranny gave out. Your truck doesn't mind being on the sidelines? She looked pretty good on the Greene county fair pull! What is the hold up?

I just got it back from the tranny shop and $700 later, I'm thinking I should get some use out of it before I break it. LOL I always say this, but I usually end up pulling anyways. I'm fighting my inner "smarter" self. LOL I'm not worried about the pulling, just every time I try to race my truck, I break my tranny. Do pullers have to race?

Junk is almost back together, thanks to Caleb for pointing out my backwards head gasket.:clap: What a rookie move, it took several Bud Lights to make me fell better. Should be there by 5:30 or so as long as the test drive goes well.:st:

Good deal bill, sorry to bring bad news!! I hope to be there by 6, truck still dosent have a hitch on it as we speak!!:nail:

great pull last night. Im glad the rain held off. Nice meeting everyone last night. Its always good to put names with faces.

Great pull last night. Im glad the rain held off. It was nice meeting everyone and putting some faces with names.

Pulls and drags were awesome last night, I wish more people did the dirt drags after. The rush of going that fast in 200ft is hard to beat. Good to meet everyone last night as well. Hope to see you all around some more this summer.