smoke switch?

Now I know that my truck smokes, an unfortunate side effect from alot of HP. But I tell you when I drive around town I baby foot it so much, I actually get embarassed by the smoke. But that is my thing I guess.... Too many tickets as a kid, I try to stay off of the radar now

Kevin

Now I know that my truck smokes, an unfortunate side effect from alot of HP. But I tell you when I drive around town I baby foot it so much, I actually get embarassed by the smoke. But that is my thing I guess.... Too many tickets as a kid, I try to stay off of the radar now

Kevin

you summed it up pretty well there.... i'll admit when i first got my 'edge' back in the day it was cool and new.... but the novelty wore off quickly. i certainly understand that unless you got $$$$$$ to spend on trick computer controlled fueling and nitrous like gale banks, then you are just not going to have a lot of HP w/out some smoke....
at the track w/a hot tune, there's no denying that smoke and HP go hand in hand, but even with a light foot around town, you have to literally crawl away from a light to keep from attracting attention ... which is why having a street tune w/very limited power is a must have for me.

personally i'm not going to preach the "no smoke" thing because the more other Aholes there are running around out there smoking up the streets the less chance of yours truly attracting the eyes of the local law enforcement and that's just fine with me

Back